Saturday, January 21, 2012

Expect or Accept...

Hey it’s been a whileeeeee that i have posted something in here....... in fact anywhere....

A quick short self log....



It does not feel good somewhere and it hurts a little....

I have been telling myself time and again not to build expectations in around certain things and especially people... I am none to expect someone to behave in a certain way and in certain manner. But for a fact it is the only sign, i find in myself which is human..... ;-) (To Expect).

Anyways...it is a high time. That i should accept certain facts of life..., that it does change... and you can’t be the priority to world even if you keep the world at priority....

Friends are dogs.... when they get married they become pet dogs.... I will be too someday..... ;)


ps:will try to write more frequently....


1 comment:

  1. Expectations are natural to every human, as u said. We just have to draw a line for what to expect and what not to..... unexpect the expected ;).

    PS: You wrote PS in such a dimm color, that I doubt the strength of ur intention.. :P
    Anyways, do try to write more frequently.... :)

    ReplyDelete