Thursday, March 27, 2014

**Brace yourself for Impact

It is going get really confusing and childish

Lets Begin

I am pathetic in letter writing so sit tight….

Most of you would find it ridiculously stupid to write an open letter to self...  when the whole world is writing it to someone who they consider walking blind of actual reality and less intellectual or moral than themselves. I guess that is the same reason I wanted to write too… At times I feel  "myself" feels same about   my “self”. I believe there is thick line of difference between those two... they drive us crazy and both of them have a voice which sounds same and they constantly talk to one another after a while one takes precedence on the other and determines who you are...Some people see it as the difference between What you are  vs  What you wanna be or some may think you are suffering from DID (Dissociative identity disorder).

As always let me start by saying "its been a while I wrote something". It seems this thought has become as monotonous as rest of threads in my life, where i constantly try to understand myself and self
.
Dear Self,

Yes, you can be overwhelmed with that.. Yes, you are the dearest…. whatever I do… I do to make you happy, I can’t differentiate myself with you or you with myself. You are my identity or are you   my entity… Yes it is as confusing as it sounds.  People I know put you in to boxes one is being good side and another side being bad. Even I tend to do that but I don’t label you as  good or bad, right or wrong, generous or selfish and the only reason for that is….  I don’t know which box to label with what, So  I label it with one which written ME all over it.

·      You show me dreams , paint the vision with colors ,let the horses of wishes  run wild and same time you tell I am being greedy  selfish and immoral.

·     You generate a feeling of strength, reasoning to take decision and at times  give me guilt for being wrong in some of them.

·     You get happy and sad for same reason.

·     You feel content being grounded and then tell me being nomadic is bliss.

·     You get overwhelmed while hugging people tight and at times you tell me you  are suffocating the same.

·     You tell me to accept detachment and then you tell me hold on to those  memories.

·     You push me in to dark alleys and enlighten me in those corners of dark  alleys.

·     You make me feel liberated and then squeeze me with bindings of society.


So I don’t know what to request you, I understand… sometimes you have to accept what you don’t  to expect and do what you have do.

Just strike the balance, do your thing and take me to the light which guides to be what you are

With love...

Your Self..

So that was it, it may sound incomplete and incoherent that is the state most of us are in

I know for few of you there was no impact but what’s wrong in embracing yourself.

So….

Embrace yourself for Impact


~SadiQ.

14 comments:

  1. Its nice to see yourself talking to your 'self'. Keep writing your conversations between your both the selves.. Helps others to talk to their-selves as well... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sowjee : Really.... !! Thank you.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is good to have thought 'start finding you in you'... Good one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great thoughts sadiq.... everyone have this feelings but only few care about self thoughts.. we should think of ourselves to know the difference between What you are vs What you wanna be ...keep it up

      Delete
    2. Self scrutiny and analysis is the most indulgent thing you do on a day to day basis and I think u covered most of the aspects in a great manner. Keep writing and for sure was a good read.

      Delete
  4. @Murali Chaya : Thank you.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. @praneel : You just find time from your year closing..... i will even scrutinize you......

    ReplyDelete
  6. actually got the impact ... I felt like the "From" address is irrelevant to most of us because it would almost the same letter that we write if we can...thanks for writing on our behalf :P ... see what a simple way to take credit

    ReplyDelete
  7. on a little serious note, i think this dichotomy is obvious because of your unexceptional objectivity

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Phani(Khanphan) : errrrrr.............. Barrons which edition... had to seriously lookup to understand the serious note.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. kastha.. thiyaga , kastha.cheduga,, inkastha karamga.. marikastha vankagaraga undi.. idi..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Vijay Krishna : Happy Ugadi in advance :-P

      Delete
  10. Quite thought provoking, when you said its going to get childish, I was expecting humor on the contrary it made me think of the fat differences between myself and self! Ugh getting jittery on the very thought!
    Man, you had the courage to confess!

    ReplyDelete